BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

my trip..=)


tat day ler..
i ask u all on9..
nobody on9..
sad..TT
thx ivy coz u no go melaka jus 4 on9 2 chat wif me~~
thx darling ^^


n..
duno y i cant sign in blog
so cant say bb 2 u all..
haizz..

after off9..
i do my last checking..
n started 自恋~~
bt I wouldn’t po it..
hehee..
den ler..we go airport lo..
when we almost reach..
thr gt a 分岔路
1 is go terminal
another no say go whr..=.=
den i ask my dad go de DUNO GO WHR d road..
cham liao lo~~
go wrong ady lo..
shit la me~~
i think tat terminal is means LCCT..
noob..
so we oni can go straight..
straighr n straight n straight..
no place 2 U-turn
omg~~
we go further n further n further~~
at tat moment me wan ccry ady lo..
bt cant cry..coz cry will make dem vr "cou"..
thx u 4 comfort me..
zui jin me owys lik tat..easy 2 cry..TT


bt luckily we met a malay
he brought us 2 airport..
thx god~~
me 1st time think tat gt malay is gud d..
wakaka..
finally we reach airport

n check-in luggage
haha..nw is de time 2 show pic..=D
outdise de 候机室..

if ur eyes is gud ler..
u can c tis pic clearly..haha..
u noe wats tat??



38 la us..
on board ady..



tis fight is going
zhang jia jie ady lur..
so is morning..
u c de sky..
nice man..



haha..
my dad say tis is chicken wings..
hahaahahahahahahahahah..=DDD











u c tis shenzhen airline d meal..
omg..shit la!
i wouldnt take shenzhen airline ady!!







reach thr jor lo..
u c me..
hahaahahahahaha..








we owys lov 2 jump!
JUMP!!
haah..




u noe at our bac is hu?
i noe u duno la..
coz me oso duno ma..
wakaka..



tat is our 领队..
she vr 38 d..
we call her "狐狸精"..
kakaakakakak!!





i vr lik tis pic..^^



tis place so nice..
so us so nice..
u noe my means?
haahahaha..





all is me captured d ler..
me luv photo shooting nw..
i wan take photo shooting d lesseon~~
haha..
n buy de vr expensive d camera..
kaak..










天水合一..
超美!!!!!!


我没注明是第几天..
因为我也弄乱了..
哈哈..
没关系拉..
让你们欣赏风景~~^^



wasai..tis cable car..
de longest in de world..
so terrible man..
很难得我竟然敢往下看..
haha..
林陪缇你变勇敢了哦^^


蒲公英..
很美..



天门洞~

曾经有飞机穿过去了..
一定很壮观!!
那个楼梯..
总共有999个..
我是很想爬上去的咯..
可是冬天..
怕会很滑..
会有危险..
没得上>_<





when we go down de mountain
ady night lo
de night scenery vr nice
haah..

tis lift
haah..
vr nice..
XD


我们在这里给人骗了..
中国人很会骗人!!!!
说来话长!!
不说了~
想到都肚火!!
tis pic i oso vr vr luv it!
coz is me shoot d..
n vr nice..haah..


my pic ady 吊乱 liao..
haah


慢慢欣赏我拍的风景照吧..^^











tis is all pic i shoot i lik de most most mostttttttttttttttt!!!







my name--BETTY
hehee..








滥竽充数
的竽..

de last day we go a muzium..
de muzium is bout 尸体
2000++年前
一位女人去世被埋葬
到最近被发现
采挖上来被解剖


这是他的枕头







他超大的棺材


our last meal..
den we go airport n bac malaysia..
bb zhang jia jie..
i'll miss u..^^









































0 comments: